Friday, June 29, 2007

Late and all is quiet

Lately, my creative juices start flowing after the boys go to bed, and it's a little quieter. The bad thing is I want to stay up and just keep working on whatever it is I'm doing: scrapbooking, making frames, etc. I do that and then suddenly realize is 12:30am and I NEED to go to bed, so I can be awake with both eyes open the next morning, when the 2 rugrats rise and shine. Lucky for me they aren't super early risers. I'm extremely thankful for that!

It's nice to have the quiet. Don't get me wrong, I love the noise that happens in this house, I don't think I would trade it for anything. (people that know me and are reading this are thinking that I probably need some sleep after that comment) :) I complain about it, probably too much if you ask my hubby and parents. :):) But, someday those noises won't be there, and I'll be wishing they were. I try (REALLY hard some days) to remember that I should enjoy the noisy times; the giggling, laughing, yelling, screaming, crying (okay, but how do you enjoy crying, unless it's not your child). However, when they're sleeping, be it a nap or they're down for the night, the peace and quiet is a nice sound!

With the peace and quiet today/tonight, I was able to work on some picture frames and magnets. Pictures will come soon, in case you would like to see them. Well, I guess it's time for me to enjoy my own peace and quiet, and try to get some sleep, and prepare for another adventurous day!

No comments: