Saturday, April 5, 2008

Time for t-ball


Today was the first big t-ball game for my little P. He was excited this morning, but after arriving early and the park district delay of 1/2 hour, he was over it (as were many of his teammates and opposing team players). He was ready to get on with his day and go to the bowling birthday party of his buddy Little H. He told me this morning that Mr. H was his best friend. How adorable! He has a best friend at his ripe age of 4.


You have to check out my good friend's UNkit site. It's a new take on the kit club, not sure if I've mentioned it before. I'm doing some design work for her. The kit this month includes some Zach's life by Little Yellow Bicycle. It's all about the boy, and I'm ALL about boys!!! She's got big plans, so keep checking the site.


Also, another of my good friends has been updating her blog lately. It's my FAVORITE local scrapbook store, where I'm trying to get some teaching in. I have a class coming up later this next week. We're altering a chipboard album and it's all about YOU and your FAVES! How many scrapbookers actually scrapbook about themselves. I know I haven't, or if I have, it's been a while. If you're in the area it's Friday, 4/11, 6:30 - ? (probably 9ish). It will be TONS o' fun. Also, she has an all day crop on 4/12 from 9am - midnight. I can't wait!!! I haven't done one of these in a LONG time. I'll be there after the t-ball game. :)


Hope to post some LOs soon!!! Check back, maybe tomorrow. I added some music and a slide show of some of my work. Anyone who peruses this blog, leave a comment, let me know what you think....there may be something in it for you!!! Who knows!?!?!?!?

1 comment:

Sudie said...

good tunes and cool layouts.