Friday, May 9, 2008

Almost that time...

It's almost Mother's Day, I can't believe it! This year is just flying by. I recently created a small bio of my life right now on this site. I stated that my boys are my source of inspiration and perspiration. And, I truly believe that, especially with summer almost here, and summer temps are definitely here!!! I love my boys and feel very fortunate for the time I've been able to spend with them and watch them change, grow and develop into the cute little guys they are. (Okay, for those of you who know me, I don't always act this way, but I ALWAYS feel this way!) :):) So, here's a recent photo of me with the 2 little monsters (oops), I mean little guys.



I'm finally catching up on all that sleep I missed last weekend. Staying up until 5am, and then getting back to it by 11:30am is not an easy task. WOW, do I sound old or what!? I hope everyone had a fun and productive National Scrapbook Day! I did, and am getting ready to upload some new items on my etsy site. I'll post again when I do, hopefully this weekend.

The site I mentioned above is a cool place to join and it's free. It has to do with the UnKit, which now has their first e-book for sale. Check out my link to the left, or head over to the UnKit site. It's full of projects and layouts -- great for Father's Day! My paint can project was SO MUCH FUN and easy to create!


1 comment:

Sudie said...

Your paint can memory project is off the hook. so so cool and innovative. Happy Mother's day.