Thursday, August 21, 2008

Stickles...

I love Stickles!! I'm not a girly girl, but I absolutely LOVE Stickles! It's a rockin' form of glitter glue by Ranger. Recently on an episode of Paperclipping Live, I mentioned Stickles make great fireworks. So, here are a few pics of a layout I made for the store about 4th of July, 2007.





I also used flock by Stampendous on this layout, the red and blue stripes on the right hand side of the left page. Flock is another one of my new found faves. I sold it when I demo'd for Stampin' Up! But, now with all the cool, bright colors, it's found a home with me again. I adhere it with the very sticky red tape or a quicky glue pen. And, a little goes a LONG way! It's messy, but once it's on your project, it's EXTREMELY worth it!

I can't wait to get my hands on the new Distress Stickles by Tim Holtz and the Glitz Stickles by Suze Weinberg (I think I spelled that correctly). All to be released SOON by Ranger. And, the ICE Stickles are very cool too, it's just like the regular Stickles but chunkier with big bits of glitter. Oh, I'm thinking I'm going to have to make something with some Stickles now.

1 comment:

Mita said...

Hi, TFS...I need to buy some more colors so that I can try this...love the layout...see you on paperclipping :) Iraida