Thursday, August 7, 2008

Still workin'

Working on my unKIT projects, working on organizing my stuff, working on keeping 2 little guys occupied all day and I'm working at A Scrapbook Store again this Saturday! Elise is having a sidewalk sale along with the monthly SUPER Saturday crop. So, instead of cropping, I'll be working. I'm looking forward to it. I feel like the store is my 2nd home, hope that's okay with you Elise. ;) Oh, and by the way, Elise is updating her blog, check it out! I've been helping her a bit with that too. She's a BUSY woman!!!

So, 2 1/2 weeks until MMO starts, and I CAN'T WAIT!!! I can't believe summer is almost over, I mean pretty soon Christmas stuff will be in the stores. Don't they start that in September!? SERIOUSLY..RIDICULOUS!!!

My brother-in-law and 2 nieces will be here Saturday, and he's rented a beach house. So, the boys and I will be sand rats next week, and E will sneak out there a little I'm sure. The girls have NO CLUE, and they are going to love it. I can't wait to see them, and the boys can't either. We're heading to the grocery store and Costco tomorrow to pick up all the goodies we need.

I need to post pictures from our Illinois trip. Hopefully the next post will include those.

Well, gotta get back to work!!!

1 comment:

Sudie said...

You sandpipers have fun at the beach!
Today at the sb store was so much fun. the new stuff seriously rocks! seriously. Glad her blog is getting updated. ;)

I love visiting your blog. nice tunes. Love ya!