Saturday, October 25, 2008

Some projects

Happy Saturday! Well, my class at the store didn't make last night, which was sad for me, because I needed to get out of the house. :) But, it was probably a good thing, because it rained and rained and RAINED here yesterday. We got 4" of rain here at the house, and I think that was the average all around the city. It rained from about 10:30 yesterday morning until after 10:00 last night, no stops, all rain. It was a DREARY day! BUT, we ARE going to reschedule my class, so if you're interested, be watching my blog or the store's blog and we'll let you know.

Speaking of the store, she has gotten in so many awesome things. I'm just loving it right now. If I could only find the time to get to work on my projects and $$ to pay for all that I want. I've had sick little ones, but hopefully we're on the mend, so I'm hoping to get back in to the swing of things soon. I have lots of projects to work on that are needing to be completed SOON!!! Oh, Elise is having a Maya Road House decorating contest, just like Maya Road. Check out the Maya Road website, and then call the store to get details about the contest there. Posting should be up on the blog soon.

Project news.....I completed a gift for my best friend's daughter's 1st birthday and wanted to share it with you. It's a homemade chipboard album. No, I didn't make the chipboard, but I did cut the shapes out myself. I couldn't find one that looked like a party hat, so I created my own.






I also created a "My 1st Disney trip" album. VERY simple and I may use it for my little E's pics from his first trip last year. I wish we were going back this year. :( I LOVE DISNEY!!!!






Each of these was made with items from previous month's UnKits. I completed these designs with the July and August kits.

No comments: