Wednesday, January 21, 2009

T-minus 6.5 hours and counting!

LOST starts TONIGHT, and I will be watching intently! I can't wait. The 6 go back, or do they? What happens!? I'll be tuning in.

Took Mr. P to the doctor today for his 5 year check up and it's all thumbs up. No shots, which was a GREAT thing! He's doing well, and he enjoyed chatting with his doctor! Of course Mr. E had to have a mini physical too, because he can't be left out of anything!

So, for Christmas I made notecard sets for the boys' teachers. I used Basic Grey 6x6 paper pads, cardstock and Just Rite stampers for all except one, which I used some Tim Holtz stamps for. I love the way they turned out! And, their teachers and assistant liked them too...BONUS!
I just used a bit of twine and tied them up, simple packaging.

Just wanted to share.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the notecards.