Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Freedom

For 4 hours on Tuesday and Thursday I will now have a little bit of this...freedom, or should I say peace and quiet. :) My youngest is now going to MMO. He started Tuesday and absolutely loved it! I was a little hesitant as he's only 16 months old, but there was a space available, we were next on the list, so I couldn't pass it up. I'm hoping he continues to love it and do well. I know I'm loving it!!!

So, I taught a cards class a couple weeks ago, and it went VERY well!! It lasted a little longer than 2 hours, but everyone said they enjoyed it! We made 4 cards doing some stamping and embossing on a couple of them. I had a lot of fun. It was only my 2nd class, but I think it went pretty well. I'm teaching again at the end of the month at my LSS. This time a tags class, tags for gifts, cards, scrapbooks, tags for all occasions, but mostly for the holidays that are upon us.

This weekend I'm venturing out to participate in a craft show at HarborView Elementary on James Island. It's Saturday from 10-2. I'll be selling (hopefully) some frames, cards and maybe some other items. I'm looking forward to it, but lots to do before then.

No comments: