Tuesday, November 27, 2007

What girl doesn't like a little bling?

I taught a tags class tonight at my LSS. It was fun, and we used lots of bling, Stickles. LOVE Stickles, the fancy name for glitter glue, but it comes in an array of colors, by Ranger Industries. I had a blast teaching this group of ladies! We made 4 tags to use on gifts, in your scrapbooks, add to cards, whatever you want to do with them. I should have taken pictures, but forgot before I left. Oops!!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! My brother and sister-in-law were in town, which was wonderful. My boys couldn't get enough of their uncle. I think I heard his name thousands of times in the time they were here. They are his biggest fans, which makes him proud, I'm sure. They live in Connecticut, so we don't get to see them often, but it was great spending so much time with them. We're hoping to visit them in the spring, which I guess would be like June there, hahahaha. No, hopefully we'll make it there in late March or early April, hopefully the snow will have melted. And, I'm not joking about that!

No comments: