Sunday, March 9, 2008

Feeling crafty

March is National Craft Month -- did you know that!? A month dedicated to everything I LOVE! A few things to do this month: finish a couple projects/gifts, add to my etsy shop (link found on the left), prepare for an upcoming class at A Scrapbook Store, get ready for some crops and HAVE FUN being crafty!!! I love crafting!!! I hope you do something this month to celebrate National Craft Month.

Check out Fiskars Crafts -- each day this month they're featuring a project from a different Fiskateer. And, if you haven't checked out the Fiskateers site, it's free to sign up, and there are loads of ideas, great women, challenges, projects, etc. I'm Fiskateer #2208. I have a few items uploaded there.

Another AMAZING site with wonderful women, ideas, challenges, webisodes, etc. is SIStv. Another FREE place to join. A new webisode every Wednesday and truly some inspirational gals here. There's a link to my page on the left.

I've been getting some things together for the UnKit site. This is a different spin on the kit club. If you like kits...check it out. There's more to come this coming week, I believe.

So, I'll leave you with a 2 page layout I recently did about our trip to the Sand Sculpting Contest last year at IOP. It's an annual tradition to attend this Piccolo Spoleto event. I'm already looking forward to this year's.


1 comment:

Sudie said...

Love the new look!