Monday, March 3, 2008

Sick of being sick...

So, the flu hit our house and spread like wildfire. Well, not really, but it felt like it. I was down last weekend, confined to my bedroom, door shut, sometimes locked, as the little one can now open doors, even some that have the safety knob on them. CRAZY! Anyway, my wonderful husband took care of the kiddos a week ago over the weekend, my mom came Monday to watch the boys and Tuesday they went to school, so I wasn't around them until Tuesday evening, and I was feeling better. Wednesday daddy went out of town until Friday, so we watched a lot of TV and movies, as mommy just wanted to lay around. Well, I thought we were in the clear, as no one else had gotten it. WRONG!!! Friday, bring it on, out of now where Mr. P spiked a crazy fever, so off to the doctor we went. Tamiflu for everyone, except me, been there..done that! So, little E is off to school tomorrow, but P is still running a little fever, so he'll be with me.

So, I've been out of commission for a while. I apologize. I've posted some new layouts on SIStv. Check 'em out! I hope you enjoy them. And, if you haven't signed up to be a SISter, it's free, sign up!! Great ideas, inspiration and women!!!

I'm teaching the beginning of April an altered chipboard album...my faves right now. How many times do you create a LO or anything about yourself? Well this class is going to take you there, make you create something about you!!! What kind of faves would you want to include in your book??? Tell me!!!!

Hope to be adding some new pics soon! Hope everyone stays healthy!!

No comments: