Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Back to school...

It's that time of year. Not yet for me, my rugrats don't go back until next Thursday, and boy I CAN'T WAIT!!! I'm sure they can't either, but I REALLY can't wait! Here are a couple more sneaks of the second LO for this Thursday's Scenic Route class. Be sure to call the store to reserve your spot. For $20 you receive: 4 background sheets, 1 sheet Appleton strip paper, 2-6x12 strips of other Appleton papers, 1 sheet die cut shapes (arrows and journaling blocks) and the Appleton cardstock stickers. You will leave with 2 or 4 layouts, depending on how you use them.

Saturday's kid's class was a hit. We had 6 students total ranging in ages from 6-11. Everyone chose to make the friends accordian album and tin. It was lots of fun. We had extra time, so we ended up making chipboard tags for their bookbags also. Check out Elise's site to see pictures of all the fun! Be checking the calendar, as Elise is hoping to have a kid's class once a month.

And, I've completed my unKIT projects with this month's Disney Kit. Here's a sneak peek of one project. I really like the way it turned out. It was fun making it and pretty simple. I'm also about fun and simple. You'll have to check out the website to get the instructions.
Oh, I'm working at A Scrapbook Store on Saturday, so stop by and say hi if you're in the area. I think there may be something going on that day too, so check your email. :):)
Tonight is Paperclipping Live, I can't wait. I love watching it. Noell Hyman scrapbooks live on uStream and we can chat with each other and her. Sometimes she talks about specific topics, sometimes it's just a free for all. It's just plain fun!!

1 comment:

Sudie said...

Your layout for your class is SOOOO cute! I love your style.

If you havent seen Mary's Layout, you need to pop in the store for a peek. Really cool.