Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Party time...

This past weekend was full of birthday parties, well 2, but they were for 4 year olds, so it was busy. Mr. P had some partying to do, so we all joined in at the first one; and, little E and daddy stayed home in the afternoon, while we went to the 2nd party. Both were fun!!! Here's a card created for one of the parties, oh and a bow I made for her gift.





This weekend is ScrapPink at the store. I'm looking forward to this event. Wendy Vecchi is teaching classes, there are crops going on, I'm doing a couple make n takes, there are prizes, food and there will be TONS o' fun!!!! If you donate $5 this weekend, you get 20% off your ENTIRE purchase. How cool is that! You donate money to a GREAT cause (Susan G. Komen) AND you get a discount!!!! If you're in the area, stop by and say hello!!!

It seems these days many of us have been touched by cancer in one form or another. My mother-in-law and my grandma are both SURVIVORS! And, a VERY good friend of mine is battling it right now, in fact she just had her last round of chemo this past Tuesday! So, this cause, if you will, is VERY near and dear to me. I would love for them to find a cure and I hope they do, not only for breast cancer but for ALL cancer!!!!!


Oh, one more thing, check out the store's calendar, there are classes and crops through the end of December listed. ROCK ON!!! Lots going on! Hope to see you there!

No comments: