Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'm here!


Yes, I'm here, just haven't posted in a while. A LONG while. Both boys have been sick, different weeks, colds with fever, YUCK!!! Hopefully on the mend! Now the big boy has it in the house, but he's getting over it too.


So, Scrap Pink weekend was AWESOME at the store.
Wendy Vecchi's classes were the bomb! I had SO MUCH FUN! These are pictures of the fragment journal I created. LOVE IT!! In fact, I'm making a couple as gifts. And, maybe you'll see one or 2 on my etsy site.
I've got some classes coming up at the store. This weekend is a kid's class on Saturday. We're making a Halloween basket. I'll post a picture soon. SO CUTE! Next Friday, 10/24, the project is an altered wall hanging. Again, picture peeks tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love that fragment album! I can't wait to make mine! Thanks for all your hard work at the store, on the monthly kit, and most of all thanks for being sunch an awesome friend! LOVE YA!
Elise @ A Scrapbook Store!