Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009!!!

Happy New Year! Our New Year's Eve was filled with party hats, noise makers, sparklers and fireworks. It was a low key evening at home, but I bought party hats, noise makers and sparklers to add some excitement. The neighbors across the street let off some fireworks and we watched from our kitchen window.

The boys got to stay up as late as they wanted. Little E fell asleep around 10:00 and Mr. P went to bed around 10:30. BUT, they were both up at the normal time of 7:00am. Lucky us, NOT!!! Our computer is on the fritz right now, so I'll have to upload pics as soon as I get the problem solved.

Now, the Rose Bowl Parade just started, football is on today and we're having Italian Beef later. YUMMY!!! We're also working on organizing the house and purging, so some of that will take place throughout the next few days. My goal is to have everything done by Jan. 31st. We'll see! I have some other resolutions for this year. Hopefully I accomplish a few of them.

Okay, so have you ordered your KOTM from Becky Higgins. Project 365....I can't wait!!!!

No comments: