We've been busy this summer...going to the pool, the beach, the aquarium.... My best friend and her family visited from Illinois, which was a GREAT time! 5 kids running around the house and yard, and 4 parents fighting headaches, sharing laughs and enjoying adult beverages to get through the screaming! hahaha
I believe Elise has found a buyer for the store, which is TERRIFIC news. I can't wait to meet her. Elise and her family are moving back to the upstate, which is sad, but I know her kids are EXTREMELY excited! And, she'll be back to visit, and word is there's a cabin on her property and I think a roadtrip may be in order to do some scrappin'!!! LOOK OUT Elise!!! :):)
I'm getting back in to the swing of things and have been working on some things in my craft room. My mom got me a Cricut Create machine for my birthday and it's AWESOME! I've been playing with it, but really need to watch the DVD that came with it. I made a cute card last night and can't wait to share it. (I have to take a picture first.)
I've been following lots of blogs lately.
- Jennifer McGuire has awesome videos and is doing a Thinking Inking class for Two Peas in a Bucket right now...9 weeks of FANTABULOUS ideas and creations
- Kristina Werner ROCKS with her "Make a Card Mondays" and "Finally Friday" videos
- The Pink Stamper's Robyn has awesome creations with Cricut Expression
- Tim Holtz and Wendy Vecchi just unveiled their newest stamps to be released at CHA
- I LOVE MellyPea's Weekly Warehouse walks at Two Peas in a Bucket
Two Peas is one of my new fave places to visit too. There's a TON of inspiration there!!! My best friend, Kim, talks about this site all the time, and I would always give her a hard time. But, after visiting a few times, now I know why she LOVES it!
So, I'm back to posting, and will do a better job at keeping this place updated! Check back soon for some new pics!