Wednesday, December 2, 2009

tap...tap...tap...Is this thing on???

Okay, so I've been MIA for a LONG while. SO SORRY to anyone who reads this! Lots of excuses, don't know if any of them are good enough. So, I'll just jump in to what I've been working on as of late.

A birthday book for my brother. He went to Italy for his 30th birthday...



This book was made with a Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist kit, I believe it's called Traveller. It was fun to make. I added some Making Memories Vintage Findings items, as well as, some other items I had especially for Italy.

A birthday book for my sister-in-law.


This book was made with lots of Basic Grey products: a mini-chipboard album, Urban Prairie 6x6 paper pad, chipboard mini-alphas, Prima "e" bling, and various other items.
I really enjoyed making these. I hope they enjoyed receiving them just as much!!
Now, it's Christmas items to make. LOTS in my brain, but to just get it all done is a COMPLETELY other story!!!

2 comments:

LeslieA said...

Awesome stuff!! You are so talented. :)

Just Elise said...

I am glad to see you creating - I have always loved your style! Miss ya and I know they will enjoy these 1 of a kind gifts!