Thursday, January 14, 2010

ACHIEVE

My word for 2010 is...achieve!  (see Ali's post here)  Every year I make resolutions and I don't follow through.  I know I'm not the only one that does this, but it aggravates me.  This year rather than resolutions, I've made goals for myself.  And, I want to ACHIEVE these goals!  Honestly, I don't think the goals I've set are unreasonable, so I should be able to reach them. 

  • Lose 30-50 pounds (if I reach the 30 pound mark, I've achieved the goal.)
  • Begin an exercise regimen and STICK WITH IT! (this should help with the goal above)
  • Eat healthier, drink more water (again contributing to said first goal)
  • Create more! 
  • Breathe!
  • Practice patience!  (with 2 boys, this and the breathing goal could be challenging!)
  • Enjoy life!
What's your word for 2010?

No comments: