Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Where have I been???

Sometimes I'm not sure where I've been.  It's been a LONG time since I've updated this thing.  One of my resolutions was to update this on a regular basis, like once a week, but that hasn't happened, so hmmmm.... what to do?? 

Well, I've started my own business (so to speak).  I have become a consultant for Thirty-One Gifts.  It's a wonderful company!  They have purses, totes, etc. and the age range for the consumer is from baby to adult.  It's great!  What I love is you don't have to have a party to enjoy they're products, you can order through my website anytime.  And, if you want to have a party, you surely can...at home, through the catalog or virtually through the internet!!!  Check it out!!

I've been to the beach with my girlfriends to scrapbook over Valentine's Day weekend.  And, it SNOWED!!!  Yes, we got anywhere from 1"-5" in the Lowcountry, depending on where you were.  It even snowed at the beach.  There was snow on top of the sand.  It was beautiful!  But, it only lasted a few hours and then it was gone.  The boys enjoyed it with daddy!  They built a great snowman...


No comments: