Thursday, July 19, 2007

3 year olds and pens DON'T mix!

Okay, so I spent about 30-45 min. creating my journal covers last night. I LOVE it! I brought it in to the kitchen this morning to add to my first list in it while the boys were eating breakfast. WELL, Patrick found a pen sitting next to it (the one I was going to use to write in the notebook) and proceeded to draw all over the front of it. UUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!! I mean SERIOUSLY!!! Do they ever learn to keep their hands to themselves?!?!?!

So, I'm not sure if I can fix it, but we'll see. I guess EVERYTHING has to go on top of the fridge. Oh yeah, he can get up there, with the help of the barstool. I guess it needs to go on top of the cabinets. Oh yeah, I can't get up there without the help of a barstool. :):)

No comments: